The Baby Stage
What a gorgeous time this can be as every day you watch your baby grow, develop, and learn new things. It can also be an exhausting time if your baby is not sleeping so well. I love working with babies and parents during this time, as babies are so responsive to change and learning new skills, including settling to sleep.
From my experience babies follow your lead as the parent, no matter what that lead is, and now is the perfect opportunity to make your lead supportive for you and your baby. I can support you to set up foundational changes with settling, sleep and feeding that will change your family’s life.
Have you tried everything but nothing sticks? Has bedtime become a chore? Want change but not sure where to start?
2 Week Sleep Program (from 3 months onwards)
- A preliminary evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s current sleep habits and routines that you’ll fill out prior to our meeting. (Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.)
- A one to one, 60 minute Skype or Home consultation where we’ll discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, naptime, night wakings, or any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- A detailed, fully customised sleep plan that I will prepare for you, which we will discuss in detail in our consultation.
- Four follow-up telephone calls over the 2 week program. These are a key part of the program and typically last about 20 minutes. During these calls I will confirm what is going well, suggest changes thAT may help with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions.
- Unlimited e-mail support. During the 2 week program, you can email me as many times as needed with any questions that come up, and I’ll respond to your e-mails within one business day.
- Sleep resource package including tips for travel, teething, sickness and daylight savings.
This comprehensive and supportive program starts from $550 +GST.
In these consultations, we delve in deeper to what is going on and I make recommendations for you to implement. I can offer support with any issues you are having with feeding, settling and sleep.
- 30/45 minute consultation – $70/99 +GST, includes notes from the call and one follow up email.
- 60 minute consultation – $200 +GST, includes a written plan and one follow up email.