The Newborn Stage
I absolutely love the newborn stage, however I know that some parents really don’t. It can be so exhausting and overwhelming and you wonder how such a gorgeous little being can take up so much of your time. I work with parents during this time to help set a foundation for sleep and settling that will support you as your baby grows and develops.
Do you feel overwhelmed with feeding, settling, and sleep?
Newborn Sleep and Settling Session (Consult + 2 emails)
- In this session we will talk about creating supportive sleep, feeding and settling foundations for your little one.
- This session is suitable during pregnancy and/or during the first 12 weeks after having your baby.
- The session also includes 2 follow up emails.
- Session costs: 30 minutes – $70 +GST, 60 minutes – $120 +GST, 90 minute – $175 +GST (also available ‘in home’).
4 week Newborn Sleep Program
- A preliminary evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your baby’s current sleep habits and routines that you’ll fill out prior to our meeting. (Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.)
- A one to one, 60 Skype minute consultation where we’ll discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, nap time, night wakings, or any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- A detailed, fully customised sleep plan and newborn sleep goals that I will prepare for you, which we will discuss in detail in our consultation.
- Four follow-up telephone calls – one per week over 4 weeks. These follow-up calls typically last about 15-20 minutes, and we’ll use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions.
- Unlimited e-mail support. During the 4 week program, you can email me as many times as needed with any questions that come up, and I’ll respond to your e-mails within one business day.
This comprehensive and supportive program costs $390 +GST.