The Toddler Stage
I love the this time of development, as toddlers are such curious, inquisitive, open, loving, independent and sometimes challenging little beings. They are fabulous at testing boundaries on all levels including bedtime and sleep. Working with toddlers and parents during this time, is so rewarding because not only do sleep habits change but so can how we parent. More sleep and more boundaries for your toddler means more enjoyable times for everyone.
From my experience toddlers secretly love structure and boundaries, so now is the perfect time to make supportive changes for you and your toddler. I can support you to set up new foundations with sleep and settling, that will change your family’s life.
2 Week Sleep Program (from 20 months onwards)
- A preliminary evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s current sleep habits and routines that you’ll fill out prior to our meeting. (Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.)
- A one to one, 60 Skype minute consultation where we’ll discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, nap time, night wakings, or any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- A detailed, fully customised sleep plan that I will prepare for you, which we will discuss in detail in our consultation.
- Four follow-up telephone calls over the 2 week program. These are a key part of the program and typically last about 15-20 minutes. During these calls I will confirm was is going well, suggest changes they may help with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions.
- Unlimited e-mail support. During the 2 week program, you can email me as many times as needed with any questions that come up, and I’ll respond to your e-mails within one business day.
- Sleep resource package including tips for travel, teething, sickness and daylight savings.
This comprehensive and supportive program costs $420 +GST.
In these consultations I can offer support with any issues you are having with feeding, settling and sleep.
- 30 minute consultation – $60 +GST
- 60 minute consultation – $90 +GST